In very saturated markets, it can be hard to choose which company best suits your needs. Particularly in a few of the industries we cater to, there are copious amounts of companies with the same or similar products, or even completely different products that can do the same job. Therefore, it is essential that you really stand out in the market and offer a service and product that is like no one else.
In today’s blog, we will tell you a little about EWFM and also give you a few reasons why we should be your go-to for the safe transfer of liquids, gases, and other media.
A little about our company:
EWFM or E W Fuel Management founded in the October of 2000. Originally being part of Syltone, the companies head office was in Jarman Way, Royston where we started by selling loading and unloading arms as well as other fuelling equipment.
After a couple of years, we expanded our product portfolio by increasing our loading arm range and also introducing Standard Swivel Joints that were a hit from the of. With numerous enquiries asking for safety access systems to compliment Loading Arms, we introduced a new range of folding stairs to give workers a safe working environment.
Due to the popular demand of the standard range of Swivel Joints, we identified the need for larger bore Swivel Joints and in 2004, we expanded the swivel joint range to engineered variations. Fast forward to 2023, the company has 10 different products ranges with more to come. As well as that, the team has continued to grow, and with a great company culture the only way is up!
Reasons EWFM should be your go to:
Enough about us….. actually, here are five reasons why you should always choose EWFM:
- Quality and Reliability: Our products are known for their exceptional quality and reliability, ensuring that you receive top-notch equipment.
- Customer Service: We prioritise customer satisfaction and provide excellent customer service to address your needs and concerns.
- Customisation: We offer customisation options to tailor our products to your specific requirements.
- Recommendations: Many clients trust and recommend us for our exceptional products and services.
- Consistent ISO 9001 Compliance: We consistently meet ISO 9001 standards, ensuring our commitment to quality and excellence.
Hopefully, those reasons are enough to convince you that EWFM is the go-to place for all your fluid transfer needs. If they aren’t, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our sales team. They will be more than happy to explain why we are the leading business in our industry. While you’re at it, why not enquire about one of our many product ranges.
Tel : +44 (0) 1763 248650
Email : [email protected]
To keep up to date with news on how we are supporting our customers, our latest blogs and new services available, keep checking in on our website throughout the year and follow us on social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, X, Instagram & YouTube.