We’ve been in lockdown for a large chunk of this year and with all the restrictions imposed, it hasn’t been easy for any of us. This lockdown has been hard, probably because we have been in winter, unlike the first time around when we could sit in our gardens, walk in the park and generally enjoy the sunshine which always makes us feel better.
Coincidently since Boris’s announcement, the sun has come out and the temperature is rising which means our spirits are also rising. The latest announcement from our Prime Minister means that now at least we have a programme to release us from lockdown.
With the new roadmap we will be able to get back to our favourite activities such as:
- Meeting people outdoors
- Sporting activities
- Getting our hair cut
- Having a meal at our favourite restaurant
Whether you think this is too slow or too quick, we at EWFM can offer you a quick release – with our range of standard and engineered Dry Disconnect Couplings.
As a master distributor for Mann Tek our full range will provide a solution for you, we serve numerous industries all over the world including Cryogenic, Aviation, Industrial, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Oil and Gas, Food and Distilleries and many more.
Some key advantages of our units include,
- High flow rates 900 ltrs per min 2” & 2,400 ltrs per min 3”
- Light weight 2” Hose Unit 2.3kgs 2” Tank Unit 1.1kgs
- Over 90 special seal options
- Over 12 different coupling material options
- Interchanges with 5 other brands of Dry Disconnect Coupling
- Size range = ¾” to 8” (inc 2 ½”) . The highest in the class.
- Many optional extras such as proximity sensors, extended handles, pressure equalizing valves, pressure relief valves, sampling points, integrated safety breakaway, selectivity, colour coding, parking adaptors, locking devices, stop before disconnect features, standard and pressure caps,
- Over 200 options for end connections including all known flanges
- Seal changes on hose units required only every 1-2 years and on tank units approx. every 5,000 connections.
Hopefully, we will be able to visit out favourite countries soon, but in the meantime the Quality Control, Packing and Shipping Elves at EWFM are busy sending Swivels, Loading Arms, Nozzles, Couplings and Floating Suction Units safely and reliably all over the world.
As always, get in touch with our Sales Team to discuss your next requirement wherever you are in the world and we will be delighted to help.
Tel : +44 (0) 1763 248650
Email : [email protected]
To keep up to date with news on how we are supporting our customers, our latest blogs and new services available, keep checking in on our website throughout the year and follow us on social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram