Bucking the trend of lovey dovey schmaltz on this, the most ‘loved up’ day of the year, we would like to discuss the benefits of conscious uncoupling. No, we are not encouraging you to break someone’s heart, but to make the decision to use a product guaranteeing the highest level of safety and the quickest way of disconnecting/uncoupling from your hoses and pipelines (loading and unloading equipment).
Our extensive range of Couplers offer solutions to a variety of industries ranging from oil and gas to food and drink:-
- Dry Disconnect Couplers – The self sealing design of the Dry disconnect couplings guarantees both the highest level of safety and also the quickest way of connecting and disconnecting. Perfect for bulk fluid transfer from tankers, IBC’s, hose, loading arms etc. In accordance to STANAG 3756.
- Gas Couplers – Suitable for handling a range of LPG applications – Propane and Butane but also for other applications with similar requirements.
- Cryogenic Couplers – Suitable for temperatures down to -200 Deg C. Designed to be used with LNG and nitrogen products.
- Aviation Couplers – Designed for the aviation and military in accordance to ISO 45. Generally supplied in Stainless Steel and Aluminium construction.
- Engineered Couplings – Tailor made to your requirement, often used in hazardous and hygienic areas. Exotic materials available including Hastelloy, black PTFE and PEEK.
- API Couplers (liquid & vapour) – Used with both road and rail tankers, manufactured in accordance to API RP1004.
- Breakaway Couplings – Designed to prevent pull away accidents, protecting loading/unloading equipment and preventing unwanted product release.
So what would we suggest you do today? After the flowers have been given and received, the restaurant booking confirmed, the box of chocolates opened, you could sit down with your maintenance team, and evaluate your current set-up. Ask yourselves, do we have the safest most efficient and cost effective systems in place? If the answer to any of the questions is a no or a maybe, why not contact Guy or Mike on 01763 248650 for some advice on the various options available.