Multiport Swivels, also known as Multiport Rotary Unions, offer fixed input to rotating output connections. The main purpose is to allow multiple flows across a common rotational axis.
Popular systems for using Multiport Swivel Joints include hydraulics, pneumatic’s, water, cables, vacuums, coolants or gases. Bespoke designs are available together with mounting flanges or brackets which can be fixed to match your requirements.
- Subsea systems
- Winch systems
- Plant and machinery
- Machine tools
- Umbilical hose lines
- Ports are able to exit radially or Axially
- Heavy duty bearings to support external loads
- Leak detection ports are also available.
- Built to order from 316L Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel or other material as the application requires
- Pressures can be suitable up to 1379 Bar (20,000 PSI)
- Threaded End Connections – BSPP, BSPT, NPT
- Flanged Connections – SAE, ASME, PN
The most important thing to remember with our Multiport Rotary Unions is that they are made to order. Over the years we have produced many weird and extravagant looking ones (some of which can be seen in the gallery on our website). So please send us your requirements and we should be able to offer you a solution to your problem.
For more information or to send us an enquiry please contact us on by
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1763 248650