Remember remember the 5th of November – we all know the story of Guy Fawkes and the night he attempted to blow up the Houses of Parliament.
Many of us will be heading off celebrating tonight to local Fireworks Events with our friends and families. First started when joyful Londoners lit bonfires in thanksgiving that the plot failed. This led to King James I to decree that we should celebrate every year. As the years have progressed these celebrations have changed and become more and more elaborate.
Nowadays, improved health and safety guidelines and responsible planning allow these great shows to be enjoyed by all. The Health & Safety Executive provides clear guidelines for before an event, the day of the event and the morning after to prevent potentially lethal accidents. Effectively the idea being to keep human contact, unless by professionals, to a minimum. Keeping your distance ultimately reduces the risk of things going wrong.
Health and safety is critical in all areas of life and at EWFM we take our customers safety just as seriously. By supplying the following equipment we can keep your operators safe and out of harms way as well as limiting human contact with harmful medias;
- Overfill protection on loading arms to prevent spillage of hazardous medias
- Gas tight seals on our Swivels to stop escaping fumes
- Nitrogen purges on drum filling equipment to blow harmful gases away
- Breakaway couplings on loading stations to protect your operator in the event of a pull away accident.
- Mann Tek Dry Disconnect Couplings that ensure a quick and dry connection or disconnection, reducing manual handling
- Engineered access systems; Folding Stairs, Gantries and Platforms helping to keep your operators safe when working at heights – the highest cause of fatal injury in the workplace.
Certified to ISO 9001-2015, with 28 consecutively completed audits we supply to our customers all over the world. We work together to create perfect solutions that are tailored specifically for you, and can visit your site where required to review and make recommendations.
Challenge us today with your requirement and see how we can work with you
Tel : +44 (0) 1763 248650
Email : [email protected]
To keep up to date with news on how we are supporting our customers, our latest blogs and new services available, keep checking in on our website throughout the year and follow us on social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram