2020, The story so far and what is still to come…
2020 has been a year like no other. From Brexit to the global pandemic there have been many challenges that we have all had to face. With potential second waves of Covid-19 as well as political and economic uncertainties in many countries worldwide there are sure to be many more challenges yet to come.
Now, as our office reopens to allow our team to work together again, we have taken some time to review how the year has gone so far.
- 12% increase in number of enquiries year on year from 56 countries worldwide leading to increased sales
- Increased customer satisfaction responses
- 29th consecutive successfully completed ISO Audit
- Successful integration of our video conferencing facilities allowing us to keep in contact with our customers when they need us most, even if we are unable to come and visit your site as normal
This has all been down to the hard work of our team here in Royston and the great efforts and professionalism of everyone in our manufacturing plants. Their hard work and resilience have meant that we have been able to continue to support our customers all over the world, to the same high standard that they have come to expect from us throughout these difficult times.
As we look forward to rest of 2020, we hope everyone gets a well-deserved safe break this summer. Whether that is finding a safe location to go on holiday with their families and friends or by using one of our safety break couplings to ensure you keep your staff, contractors, site, equipment and environment safe.
As a master distributor for Mann Tek we have suitable solutions for most industries, including Oil & Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Aviation, and Food and Drink. Suiting most applications with their self-sealing design they ensure the quickest way of connecting & disconnecting. Providing the highest level of safety for all types of medias.
Looking further ahead, we have some exciting events to look forward to and share with all our friends, customers and potential customers:
- In October EWFM will be celebrating its twentieth year
- We will be hosting a special virtual event to showcase all our existing products
- Planned new product lines to be added to our range
To get updates on these events and to keep up to do date on all our latest news, follow us through our social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. Alternatively, get in touch with Guy and Mike in our sales team today and see how they can help your business grow and operate safely. Tel: +44 (0) 1763 248650 Email: [email protected]