Fluids that composite hose can be used for include petroleum, chemicals, aggressive acids, and biofuels. EWFM also supply vapour hose for hydrocarbon products and cryogenic hose for liquid gas transfer.
Hose can be supplied in Standard, Heavy Duty and Biofuel versions and in a wide range of sizes.
- The standard EN ISO 1825-2011 covers rubber hoses and hose assemblies for aircraft ground fuelling and defueling.
- Hose meeting this standard can be used within a temperature range -30C to +65C.
- The maximum working pressure including pressure surges is limited to 20bar (2.0 MPa).
- The smooth bore of the hose increases efficiency.
- Markings are available showing factory cure date, the grade and standard numbers, the NATO Stock Number, and the manufacturer.
The Length we will go to
Is only limited to your specification, you just have to enquire.
If you are looking for your hose to stand out and be easily recognisable, you may also be interested in Colour Coded Hose and Pipe Covers.