Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: 27 Kneesworth Street, Royston, Herts, SG8 5AB
Salary: GBP £25,000.00 – GBP £30,000 (subject to experience) – and bonuses
Hours: Full time/ Permanent positions with a 6-month probation
EWFM supply products worldwide for the safe transfer of Fluids and Gases. Having been established in 2000 we now have a huge growing customer base in a range of industries from Oil and Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical to Food and Drink. We have a great team based at our Hub in Royston and are looking to grow.
We are looking for an individual to increase our sales within the UK and Globally. Our ideal candidate has some experience in day-to-day Sales and has gained exposure dealing with customers face to face. This job is office based (no remote working).
Objectives of this Role:
- Develop Sales plans with specific objectives.
- Reach and Exceed Sales Targets
- Develop New & Existing Business Relationships both within the UK and Internationally
- Provide excellent customer service
- Create accurate quotations to customers across the globe.
- Build strong relationships with customers, to land sales and repeat business.
- Travel both within the UK and Internationally to create/develop business relationships
- Attend Exhibitions and conferences
- To follow up on leads and progress projects.
- To manage the sales cycle from start to finish.
- Provide technical support where required (EWFM will provide suitable training)
- Through market research, identify and attack new opportunities for the business.
- Build and maintain first class relationships with our suppliers.
- Conduct/Create Sales presentations to prospective customers.
- Reach out to potential new customers with strong communication skills.
- 1 year minimum experience in sales is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident phone manner
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Full UK Driving license
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Annual performance bonus
- Annual company bonus
- Company Pension
- Sick Pay
- On-site parking
To apply for our vacancy for a Sales Executive, please send an email to [email protected] and attach a copy of your CV.
Tel : +44 (0) 1763 248650
Email : [email protected]
To keep up to date with news on how we are supporting our customers, our latest blogs and new services available, keep checking in on our website throughout the year and follow us on social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.