EWFM Mobile Step Units have been designed with employees safety at the core. The Mobile Step Unit allows workers to gain access to various heights from the floor. It is the perfect unit when space on the ground is lacking and a fixed step unit is not suitable.
Due to the heavy-duty locking wheels installed, this allows for the step unit to be operated and moved with very little effort.
Each Mobile Step Unit provided has a safety cage installed on the platform situated at the top of the step unit, which provides workers with an enclosed space to work for maximum safety at height.
EWFM offer two designs; the outrigger design and the counter-balance design.
Adjustments and Clearance:
- Minimum tanker access height: 3500mm
- Maximum tanker access height: 4500mm
- The Step Unit is fully adjustable in 250mm increments
All Mobile Step Units are made to the highest quality to ensure longevity and numerous years of operation without any maintenance required.
- Designed according to BS5395: Part 3
- Constructed in galvanised mild steel with a powdered aluminium safety cage
- Cage fully wrapped for optimal safety
- Hand winch installed for height adjustability
- Heavy-duty swivelling and lockable wheels
- Adjustable ladder with safety railings and non slip steps
For a fixed step unit, check out our folding stairs.